I’m still torn. So I build a linux machines and pass the GPU through to a VM?
Intel Vt-d + Vt-X
16gb of ram
Gpu Support UEFI
Breaking up the model using
- break up for printing
- pass 1 filling sanding
- pass 2 filling sanding
- pass 3 filling sanding
Youtube video (link)
Should an AI be given rights?
Android – The term that will be used for an AI inhabiting a robotic body to be a physical analog in the non-digital world.
- What is money?
- A means to exchange worth between people. This could be boiled down to the time of another person.
- Does this mean money is the exchange of someone’s life? No.. since people are at different rates of pay, there’s not comparison really.
- What does it mean that people are paid different amounts?
- Why do we have money?
- Is money needed?
- What would we do without money?
- If an Android should the food me free to all?
- If an Android could mine asteroids for metals, or mine/drill the earth for materials, should those resources be free to any who wish to use them?
Problems I cannot find solutions for
- If everything is free, who decides where you live and what type of housing you would live in?
- Would there be limitations placed on people, and if so why?
Great guide/blog to getting into Machine Learning (link)
- Podcast on Machine Learning (link) The Podcast Spirit Guide (Tyler Renelley)
- twimlai (link)
- http://www.learningmachines101.com/ (link)
- Data Skeptics (link)
- Linear Digression (link)
- The Talking Machines (link)
- O’Reilly Data Show (link)